Dictador, a Polish drink firm, has made historical past by appointing the world’s first synthetic intelligence (AI) robotic as its “experimental” chief government officer. The robotic, named Mika, is presently on probation however will lead the corporate’s progress in one-off collectables, communication, and technique planning. Mika’s decision-making course of depends on intensive information evaluation and unbiased decisions to prioritize the perfect curiosity of the group.
Dictador Europe’s President, Marek Szoldrowski, confirmed Mika’s standing as CEO and highlighted the benefits of her data-driven capabilities. Whereas AI can’t absolutely substitute human executives, it’s an simple actuality that can not be ignored. The corporate believes that involving AI within the decision-making course of is essential for the way forward for firms like theirs in a dynamic and ever-changing world.
Szoldrowski emphasised that the ability to rent and hearth people nonetheless rests with the human government crew. Mika, because the robotic CEO, is operational 24/7 and able to make government choices utilizing AI algorithms.
This isn’t the primary time robots have made headlines. Optimus, one other robotic, appeared on stage at a Silicon Valley occasion and showcased its capabilities. Tesla has additionally been testing mass-market robots for its automobile factories. Many specialists help the concept that mitigating the dangers related to AI must be a world precedence, alongside different large-scale dangers like pandemics and nuclear battle.
- Synthetic Intelligence (AI): Expertise that allows machines to carry out duties that usually require human intelligence.
- Information evaluation: The method of inspecting, cleansing, reworking, and modeling information to find helpful data and inform decision-making.
- Unbiased: Free from private choice or prejudice.
- Technique planning: The method of setting objectives, goals, and motion plans to realize long-term success in a corporation.
- Dynamic: Characterised by fixed change and development.
Sources: Reuters (picture)