Figma has not too long ago launched their AI-powered widget ‘Jambot’ which permits customers to simply generate concepts, create visible thoughts maps, and rework contents with its multipurpose capabilities.
Jambot is a FigJam widget that makes use of the facility of generative-AI to assist customers brainstorm, develop, and set up concepts with their groups.
“With Jambot, you may create visible thoughts maps with AI, take a multi-threaded method to brainstorming, and generate concepts with teammates and ChatGPT in the identical canvas,” Figma mentioned in a launch.
In keeping with Figma, customers can deal with FigJam recordsdata as digital whiteboards the place groups can collaborate on creating concepts and switch them into actuality.
With Jambot, customers can use it to:
- Create visible thoughts maps.
- Brainstorm to jumpstart staff conferences.
- Generate codes from textual content prompts.
- Be taught new issues by asking the widget a query.
- Reframe the tone or format of a textual content.
- Summarize notes in your board.
In a current tweet, Figma has formally launched Jambot in open beta as a “new strategy to work together visually with ChatGPT in FigJam.”
Consequently, the widget has its multipurpose capabilities featured in Jambot’s capabilities particularly:
- Ideate! – generate and produce concepts based mostly on the textual content enter.
- Fast query – permits customers to ask a query a few textual content in a sticky.
- Train me about this – Jambot explains what’s within the sticky.
- Give me… – offers examples, details, concepts, and details in regards to the textual content in a sticky.
- Rabbit gap – permits customers to dig deeper into a subject.
- Related stuff – exhibits customers associated subjects to department out and open new areas to discover.
- Summarize – converts chosen stickies into bullet factors or consolidated abstract.
- Rewrite this – reframes a textual content in a unique model or tone.
- Flip this right into a… – rewrites a specific textual content right into a track, poem, or joke.
- Code this up – generates a code to implement what’s described in a sticky.
- Customized – permits customers to jot down their very own immediate.
The photograph preview from Figma showcases Jambot’s skill to plug in a sticky and choose what they need the widget to do for them.
As well as, Figma clarified that some options could also be restricted because of excessive demand because the widget is presently in open beta.
With Jambot’s a number of options powered by AI, it unlocks loads of potential in boosting staff work with comfortability and ease. The widget can even assist customers and their groups to collaborate extra effectively and productively with the assistance of its visible element.