The World X Robotics & Synthetic Intelligence Thematic ETF (NASDAQ:BOTZ) skilled a major enhance in brief curiosity in the course of the month of August. The variety of shares bought quick rose by 181.1% from August fifteenth to August thirty first, reaching a complete of three,120,000 shares. With a median every day buying and selling quantity of 1,457,400 shares, the short-interest ratio at the moment stands at 2.1 days.
Institutional buyers have been making strikes with reference to their positions within the World X Robotics & Synthetic Intelligence Thematic ETF. First Horizon Advisors Inc. acquired a brand new stake within the ETF within the second quarter, whereas Personal Belief Co. NA elevated its place by 300.3% throughout the identical interval. Nelson Van Denburg & Campbell Wealth Administration Group LLC and KB Monetary Companions LLC additionally added new stakes within the second quarter. Moreover, BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA elevated its place within the ETF by 94.7% in the course of the first quarter.
The World X Robotics & Synthetic Intelligence Thematic ETF opened at $25.63 on Thursday, with a 50-day transferring common of $27.41 and a 200-day transferring common of $26.68. The ETF has a 52-week low of $17.33 and a 52-week excessive of $30.26. It has a market capitalization of $2.27 billion, a PE ratio of 31.09, and a beta of 1.25.
The ETF lately introduced an elevated semi-annual dividend, which was paid on July tenth. Traders who have been recorded as of June thirtieth obtained a dividend of $0.053 per share, up from the earlier semi-annual dividend of $0.05. The ex-dividend date for this dividend was June twenty ninth.
The World X Robotics & Synthetic Intelligence Thematic ETF, managed by World X, is an exchange-traded fund that primarily invests in shares associated to the event and manufacturing of robots and synthetic intelligence.
This text has been generated utilizing narrative science expertise and monetary information from MarketBeat. For extra info, please contact [email protected].
– Brief Curiosity: The variety of shares of a safety which were bought quick by buyers.
– Institutional Traders: Massive organizations, reminiscent of pension funds, insurance coverage corporations, or mutual funds, that make investments massive sums of cash on behalf of their shoppers or shareholders.
– Shifting Common: A calculation used to investigate information factors by making a collection of averages.
– Market Capitalization: The overall worth of an organization’s excellent shares of inventory.
– PE Ratio: The worth-to-earnings ratio, which measures an organization’s present inventory value relative to its earnings per share.
– Beta: A measure of a inventory’s volatility in relation to the market as a complete. A beta higher than 1 signifies greater volatility.
– World X Robotics & Synthetic Intelligence Thematic ETF (NASDAQ:BOTZ)
– MarketBeat (www.marketbeat.com)